Well, it’s that time of year again! Football is on TV, my fall wreath is hung on the door, the leaves are changing, and my mind is revolving around all things pumpkin! I have never liked chocolate (gasp), so I guess you could say that pumpkin is my chocolate. I love everything pumpkin and I find myself searching the internet and Pinterest for the best pumpkin recipes every year. And as I search, I’ve learned that I’m not the only one obsessed with pumpkin! But instead of sharing the hundreds of pumpkin recipes out there, (which could quite frankly turn into a scene from Forest Gump, “pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie,…”) I’ve compiled a great list on my pinterest page which you can check out here.
But for the many of us who don’t want to gain 10 lbs this holiday season, you’re in luck! There are plenty of other things to get your pumpkin fix! Here are some other pumpkin treats to get you feeling the fall festivities! So come on, it’s time to put out those fall decorations, go shopping, and join Team Pumpkin!!
Pumpkin beauty products- Did you know that pumpkin contains AHA’s which brighten and exfoliate your skin? It also contains Vitamin C and has tons of antioxidants which are great for fading age spots, boosting collagen, and fighting the signs of aging!
- Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion
- DIY edible pumpkin lip scrub and pumpkin pie lip balm or gloss
- Philosophy’s 3-in-1 homemade pumpkin pie shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath
- DIY pumpkin spice sugar scrub
- Michael Todd Pumpkin Face Mask
- Yankee Candle’s Apple Pumpkin scented candle (which I am loving right now!)
- Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Scarlet Pumpkin hand soap
- Pottery Barn has table runners, napkins, decorative pumpkins, pillows, and wreaths to dress up your home in snazzy pumpkin attire.
- Or head over to Pinterest to get inspired by tons of great pumpkin decorating ideas like this one from Twig and Thistle
Pumpkin baby products- We can’t forget the little ones in our pumpkin excitement!
- How cute is this pumpkin beanie from Memorable Epiphanies on Etsy? (photo credit: Through Grins and Giggles Photography)
- Yo Toddler Banana and Pumpkin yogurt
- Homemade Pumpkin puree’s
- Pumpkin themed books like It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse and A Pumpkin Prayer
And that concludes my pumpkin round up! Hope everyone is getting their pumpkin fill before the season is gone. I know I find myself always wanting more once the season is over, but if I ate it all year round, I probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much as I do during the fall season. Or is too much of a good thing still a good thing? 🙂